Father’s day is this weekend. Lowes loves dads as much as you do and with a Lowes Money Off Coupon from We Are Coupons Dad will smile when he saves money in his favorite hardware store. Hopefully the idea of dad saving money makes you happy. If not then these dad and father jokes will.
A proud father has six children.
He always calls his wife "Mother of Six," to her displeasure.
One night at a party, he yells across the room, "Mother of six, we're leaving now."
She replies, "Be right with you, father of four."
Helping Dad in the Garden
Ben is serving term in prison for fraud. One day he receives a letter from his father, Maurice
It looks like I won't be able to plant anything in the garden this year. I am growing too old to do any digging without your help. Looking forward to your early release.
Please don't dig up the garden - that's where I hid the money. Be patient and wait until I get out.
At 4am, the police show up at Maurice's house and dig up the entire garden. Two days later, Maurice receives another letter from Ben:
Now the garden has been dug up, you can start to plant your garden. It's the best I could do from here.
Heaven and Hell
My father once asked me if I knew the difference between heaven and hell…
“In heaven” he said, “the Italians make the food and the British run the government”
He then paused and said, “In hell, the British make the food and the Italians run the government”
My dad doesn't really like puns, so we told him our top 10 to see if any could make him laugh...
No pun in 10 did.
Dad Jokes that are Actually Funny
- How many telemarketers does it take to change a light bulb? Only one, but he has to do it while you are eating dinner.
- How many narcissists does it take to screw in a light bulb? One. The narcissist holds the light bulb while the rest of the world revolves around him.
- How many DIY buffs does it take to change a light bulb? One, but it takes two weeks and four trips to the hardware store.
- How many paranoids does it take to change a light bulb? Who wants to know?
- I read that by law you must turn on your headlights when it’s raining in Sweden, but how am I supposed to know when it’s raining in Sweden?
- I was addicted to the hokey pokey…but I turned myself around.
- I don’t trust stairs. They are always up to something.
Happy Father’s Day to all the Dads out there.